Inland ports as enablers of green logistics and sustainability
YOUR EXPERTISE IS IN DEMAND!
The submission phase is now finished and we could collect a lot of exciting, creative and innovative ideas. Thanks for all idea contributors for participating in the challenge!
We are now entering the next phase and your opinion is needed.
Open the platform and click “TO THE ARENA” to start the community rating: https://vhdd.neurovation.net/challenges/5078526f-e3b5-4e86-aff9-9a82489a3210
In the arena, you can compare the submitted ideas in pairs, and thus bring the 15 ideas you think are best to the jury’s evaluation.
Have fun Rating!
What can European inland ports contribute to achieve the European climate targets?
Globalisation, changing consumer behaviour and urbanisation are leading to a steady increase in traffic, freight transport and emissions in European cities. These developments call for new solutions and rapid action in order to actively face the challenges arising from them.
Join in, be part of something new and win big prizes!
- With your idea we will achieve Europe’s transport, environmental and climate targets for 2030 and 2050!
- You have the competence for sustainable solutions when it comes to strategies and approaches to achieve the climate goals!
- Support the European inland ports in making a sustainable and active contribution to achieve the climate targets!
Together with you, we will collect ideas on how European inland ports, in their role as multimodal transport hubs, can contribute to achieve the European climate targets.
You have the chance to win the following prizes
- Presentation of the winning idea at the BVL Logistics Dialog 2021 (http://www.bvl.at/)
- Participation at the EFIP Meeting (European Federation of Inland Ports) on 8 + 9 October in Vienna + presentation and discussion of the winning idea + implementation perspective in an European inland port
- VIP participation at the Forum Green Logistics 2020 (2. November 2020) with the theme “blackOUT – greenIN: How does logistics work when nothing works anymore?” (forumlogistics.at)
- Exclusive guided tour through the Port of Vienna (hafen-wien.com)
Share your ideas to the following categories:
|Innovations at the location of the inland ports in the fields of energy (energy supply and energy generation), logistics services, process optimisation and innovative solutions for local companies and employees.||Ideas for integrating ports into urban logistics, creating new infrastructure or creating new services for cities. Inland ports as suppliers to the city.||Inland waterways as supply routes (new means of transport, alternative fuels, etc.).|
Here you will find the instructions for successful registration: